gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Pride - GayBeevent
04-11-2019, 11:11 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2019, 05:56 PM by Octave.)

Octave was making it a point to try and track down some of the better places to gather herbs. He would need to start building a store soon. The gulley he found himself in seemed to be one such place, he had already noted some herbs he'd struggled to find in the past and even some he'd never encountered before. He was smiling, content with the discovery he'd made and basking in the warmth of the early spring day, the comfort of Noko's weight as she dozed between his shoulders.

Octave had decided to take a brief break for a while and was just about to return. He allowed a yawn to pull at his jaw and rose to his full height. He was drowsy, not totally out of it as he'd not napped but the warmth and contentedness was making him less aware than he might otherwise be. So it was a surprise when he pushed from the thick grasses and found himself within the company of two unknown wolves. There was still a distance between them, enough so he could escape if he wanted and that they may not have noticed him yet but suddenly he found his legs locked, his whole body frozen. He silently prayed that he would go unnoticed.  

Octave & Noko

[Image: dPPg3BE.png]
Octave mostly speaks through his Red bellied Lemur companion Noko, assume she's with him unless explicitly stated otherwise
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3