size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze Participant
04-10-2019, 03:34 PM

Azazel made no motion to Malleus' words. He gazed boredly at Rain, that is...until the runt started mouthing off. Azazel's hackles rose, eyes narrowed to slits as his teeth bared. He hadn't meant to disrespect Malleus considering the alpha male had allowed him to live among the pack, but he wasn't keen on sitting back and letting the brat mouth off to him the way he was. "I will not sit idly by while this little runt threatens and mocks me!" He hissed. He was so ready to rip the younger male to shreds, and he would have fun doing it given the opportunity. He turned his gaze to Malleus as he tried to bite his tongue from anymore remarks that might get him into more trouble, but he wouldn't lie down and spout more bullshit. "Malleus, he mocked me from the start! Am I supposed to just take what he says without doing a damn thing?! I may not be the most honorable man, I'll admit that. But I will damn well fight for this Empire, and have served since you brought me in." Gaze snapped back to Rain, stained fangs baring again as his hackles lifted. "At least let me defend what little honor I do have."

"Speak"

Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!