gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
04-11-2019, 11:43 AM

Medea's smile grew as she approached, Sphinx herself seemed to also be happy to find herself within her sister's presence and Medea would make to close the gap between them and wrap her smaller sister up in her embrace. Sphinx had questions for her and she supposed that made sense. Sphinx had been the next to leave after Pegasus. But then a second question was lobbed her way and Medea had to scoff.  

"You're one to talk." She teased, winking at her sister, her tone playful. "At least I left a message for mom and dad." If any note or anything was left for their parents from her sister Medea had never been exposed to it. "As for the kingdom, they'll survive without me. Or you. Or Pegasus, or any of us and our parents. The Monarchy will hardly crumble without a group of princes and princesses with no claim to the throne." She couldn't keep some of the bitterness from creeping into her voice. Unless their home decided to suddenly change their stance on female heirs they were never going to see so much as a glance of the throne.

Medea shook her head. "Besides, you weren't there. You don't know how oppressive it became after you left. I just- I couldn't be there anymore. I needed to escape. I want to learn who I am without those pitying stares or wolves bending over backward to never let me just handle myself for once."

"Speech" Think You

Art by Atillur
[Image: HIxq34g.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3