Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
04-13-2019, 07:24 PM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2019, 09:00 PM by Recluse.)

Ban had this, Recluse knew that. Ban rose to her paws and Recluse moved out of the way. Though her eyes grew wider and more fearful as her sister started towards the mouth of the den. "No!" She hissed, wanting to grab onto her sister's tail and drag her back but too panicked to think clearly. Mordicai voiced his concern as well and Recluse nodded vigerously. Then Mordi went with Banshee and Recluse released a soft whine, she didn't want to face whatever was out there but she also didn't want to be left alone. Ears pulling back she whined again before pulling up the rear, putting a decent amount of space between her and her brother.

Banshee spoke and Recluse watched the mouth of the den she could see a shadow moving there and Recluse skirted up beside her brother to peer at whatever it was their sister was talking to. She heard a voice and Recluse shuddered but felt a sudden spurt of courage.

"Papa doesn't have any sisters!" She countered, still from inside the den. Their dad hadn't said anything about any sisters and she wasn't about to let Banshee fall for any monster's lies. Silently she prayed that Ban would be smart enough to come back inside. Surely they'd be safe inside the den.

"Speech"

[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.