size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
04-13-2019, 10:08 PM

The circling shapes of the ravens told her exactly where Rhyme was. They where like carrion birds, circling a wounded animal. Only, the injuries to her second where on the inside, and the birds where his companions not his enemy. Not that she knew this yet, trotting in the direction they circled and finding him was as far as she had gotten.

She caught sight of him, and approached with quiet steps. His two inches of height where unrecognisable these days, he didn’t seem to hold himself with the same pride he once had. It rankled her, that she couldn’t fix his heart. That she couldn’t truly understand the things he had gone through, and understand why he did the things he did.

Not that it mattered, because she had long since decided to stay by his side. Not as a mate, that ship had sailed, and well she was sad to see it go, she was simply grateful that she had not lost him. He meant more to her then he might ever know, this broken hearted knight on the edge of greatness.

“Rhyme” she whispered softly, seeing the distress in his eyes. It seemed every time she found him, it was there. He was between a rock and a hard place, with his family slowly turning against him, with his father cutting him off, with his past and Tana and children, the bad decisions he had made that were catching up to him. Or the right ones, that still didn’t lead to an easy course. He had it rough, her Rhyme. ‘What happened?”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.