size
Large
build
Light
player
04-13-2019, 10:45 PM
Seduce my mind
and you can have my body
They both stared at each other. Fiery orange gaze locked onto his own fore mere moments before they roamed down his fram,e taking in every detail and every muscle that male had to offer. Lean and slender bodice, unique coloration of ambrosial caramel and gold could be found on him but what gave away the egyptian blood that ran within his veins was his anatomical structure. That was the way they could recognise one another, their anatomy differed from other lupines due to their Homeland and origins, they were superior and their beauty and sophistication was known through out the land.

I did not expect to meet another so soon. sultry purrs erupted from the vixen pretty maw; sensual and low, they hold a grave accent that wrapped upon each and every word that left her plush, coral tongue. Her attention returned towards his gaze, locking in as she took one more step towards him on teacup paws. Inhaling, bathing in his scent she must. Her chest rising and falling with each lung-filled breath of oxygen.

There was another one. Another half-sibling that she recognized easily, almost magically if one believed in such notions. They were soldiers from a fallen army, Ra's army of children and she had to give it to him, he succeded in creating the army he always wanted with his seed. Not only him but all of those she encountered were proof of that.

Speech

Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together