size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster

The Ooze Participant1K
04-14-2019, 06:43 AM
He looked over the group as they digested the information he'd given them, watching as some grew more interested. Drifa graciously accepted both the job of leading a healing lesson as well as her rank up. Ignatius soon turned back to the others as Song spoke up about leading a crafting lesson, then Akseli - oh, and he almost missed Sou's quiet nod about a hunting lesson. "Fantastic, I will speak to each of you after the meeting and we'll sort things out further from there. Expect the lessons to begin as soon as I've solidified teachers and plans for each lesson."

Pausing for a beat, Ignatius furrowed his brow ever so slightly. He supposed there was one last thing to mention before bringing the meeting to a close. "Last thing before you're all dismissed. I wanted to mention that I'm hoping to begin hosting some festivals in the hopefully near future. It might have to wait until our numbers have grown slightly, however, there are some preparations that are being made well in advance. Speak to me if you find yourselves with spare time and wish to help. That'll be all." He'd descend from his place atop the rock, moving to where others could speak with him if they wished.

OOC: and this concludes our very first meeting! DM me if you want to begin a thread for any of your characters where they can discuss leading trainings with Ignatius. I'll try and get a thread up in the near future for fight training.