size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
04-14-2019, 08:25 PM
His alpha obviously enjoyed what he was about to explain, Song perked his ears and let his icy gaze watch the fiery form of the man before him. Her tuned, offering a paw. Song felt startled at the sight of the gruesome burns. Fire. An energy source feared by most animals, while he hadn’t seen it but a couple of times he had a healthy respect for it. He eyed Ignatius curiously, he didn’t know how he felt about fire being used everyday. However, Song could not deny his interest in how the man used fire to train their warriors.

Song’s icy gaze remained on his alpha as his paws walked the length of his intended arena before explaining the belief. He still wasn’t completely sold on the idea of burning his paws, but he could see the logic path. Song didn’t know about the gods or things like that, but couldn’t deny how impressive he might look over a bed of hot coals. Ignatius turned back towards him, eager to pick the Destruction’s brain on everything he had just taken in.

”I won't lie. I don’t like the idea of being burned. However, it does seem a sound way to test one’s mettle.” The ivory man looked over the area that would one day be a test of more than just strength. ”I think I’d like to see it done before committing to anything.” He didn’t want to show a lack of bravery in the face of the coals, but he also didn’t want to burn his paws. ”I do thoroughly enjoy the idea though.” He thought for a moment. ”When we race over the coals, can we be holding torches as well?” He didn’t know the specifics but he was sure when he added torches to the images in his imagination everyone looked more impressive.