size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
04-16-2019, 04:43 PM

She told him what she saw in him, losing herself in her words, a soft smile on her lips as she considered him. Her Rhyme, the Alpha at her side. By the end of it, she caught herself, and blushed slightly. It was all too easy to sing his praises, even despite everything. Despite Tana, and the children he had had with her, despite his love for the bottle, or the rash decisions he could make. Despite the love they had had, and lost, and the future that divided their hearts.

It was all too easy to love Rhyme, the dashing knight in her story, and forget his flaws. She couldn't allow herself to do so again. She had too much to lose now, with Abaven, and her children. “You do, but I know you can full it” she said as he turned their attention to his role in Abaven. “Who says your not crazy?’ she counted him, her smile returning. A touch more reserved this time around.

"speech"  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.