Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
04-16-2019, 05:01 PM

The minx before him was bold and straightforward. As soon as she spoke he could hear the ice freezing each syllable. First a greeting as his own, then a name, and lastly a question. A crimson and ivory brow raised as his bleeding gaze searched her form. She was a unique contrast of black and white. As if a painting half done. Miach stood tall as he thought over the name, Klein. He felt as though it was mildly familiar and then it dawned on him. It was the same name he heard at the battlefield not long ago. A similarly piebald male had announced his name was Hannibal Klein, one of the fighters. The loser, in fact. He narrowed his gaze ever so slightly.

"I have heard the name, yes." It had been a few weeks since the challenge and could only assume the scabby albino was off mending his wounds and the big guys bitch by now. Miach wrinkled his nose with distaste as he spoke, "I observed a challenge up north in the battlefield. A male named.. Hannibal Klein, I believe it was, fought for his freedom." The beast paused. "I only remember the name due to the tragedgy surrounding the battle. The drama imprinted it within my mind." Miach stared into her eyes, "The albino lost, but fought well." Now realizing he had been rambling on the male cleared his throat. "Does that help any?"

speech action