size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
04-16-2019, 05:34 PM

With spring came a slew of changed inside of Abaven. She had taken note of those that where active and taking initiative in the pack lands, and was making her way through them one by one. Corvus was a wolf she had only had a decent conversation with a couple of times. He was always polite, and showed an interest in the pack lands. Rhyme had spoken well of him in training sessions, and she trusted her seconds opinion.

She had a feeling he would do well with a change in position, and perhaps he could also learn by teaching. With a spring in her stride, she would seek out the her friendly relative. Catching a scent of him would give her direction, and she followed it until she found him. Her thoughts a swirl of ideas and plans for the future of Abaven, and ensuring everyone had training and options for their future.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.