gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
04-16-2019, 05:45 PM

Epitaph

The traces of a smile showed in the softening of Rhyme's features, and the male didn't wait long before the larger man began to regale him with his three other offspring. ”Noir is the oldest, and the biggest. He has a dark base coat but brilliant blue stripes all down him. Even more blue than my own fur.” he began, and the wisp hummed appreciatively. Noir sounded like a promising young man, sure to be eye catching as he grew. ”Theory is my happy bob-tailed girl. She’s got a dark coat with while points. All of them share my eye markings. And Verse, I don’t think she will be any bigger than her mother, also with a bob-tail and has albinistic traits. She’s the one I worry for the most. With their mother having made herself scarce..”

Epitaph frowned lightly. That didn't sound good. It seemed that the alpha secondary was having quite a bit of trouble with women, despite the luck he'd had (for the most part) with his children. A soft, encouraging hum climbed up his throat. He leaned a little further into the larger male, only for a brief moment. "Things will work out, I'm sure. I know a thing or two about being a sickly child," he rasped. An attempt at humour? A poor one. "I would be glad to take a look at Verse, if you need me to." he offered cautiously. Perhaps that would ease some of the stress that rested upon Rhyme's shoulders, even as small a gesture as it was.

"Speech"

avatar lines courtesy of trask-klng on dA