gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
04-16-2019, 06:15 PM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2019, 06:15 PM by Shaye I.)
He would offer her a gentle warning, and she would take it seriously, she gave a small nod, and a smile. “We will” she promised. They had no intention of hurting anyone else in the disposal of the herbs. They would take care to keep everything safely wrapped, and the cloth would be disposed of with the herbs. The specimens he wished to save, he could do so. She trusted that the gentle man had no desire to hurt someone, and would keep his dangerous garden under observation and see how he went. It would be good to give him this small touch of authority and responsibility. Who knew, perhap Vail would like to retire and concentrate on raising a family one day. If Epitaph was more comfortable in his own skin at that point, she would seriously consider him.

She could see the idea shocked him, and knew he would need time to adjust to just this change in his life. She would keep her other thoughts to herself for the time being. “That’s fine” Shaye agreed as he voiced some concerns about adjusting. “What if you enlisted Poem and Motif to help you build the safer garden, your already comfortable with those two, and might give you some idea what it would be like” she offered. It would also keep the two of them occupied, and perhaps they might even learn something. She wanted to give both of them a diverse education before Motif chose her field, and Poem became Alpha. “If they show themselves to be responsible and careful, perhaps, perhaps you could set them to helping remove some of the less dangerous herbs, or ones with mild and temporary side effects.” learning caution would do them well, it was just hard as a mother to suggest it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.