Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
04-17-2019, 03:36 PM
Roman hummed softly beside her, and from the grasp he had around her she could tell he too yearned to rebuild what had been lost. Her brother held her as tightly as she clung to him and Belle felt hope of a semblance of what once was. The four pups playing happily at their mother’s feet.. She both wanted to disperse the memory and relive it a thousand times over.

”I miss them.”

He took the words right from her mind as the faces of those they lost appeared in her mind. "Me too." Sweet Ana, who had always followed Roman the closest. Their mother, who encouraged all of them to work their hardest to become as great as the name they bore. Their father, the great leader of the Klein family. A great King and better father, despite all of his children had given her so many personal lessons when she asked to be taught to fight.

"I wish they could see this place, see us."

”They’d tell us to stop crying, and get to work on rebuilding the empire.” She cried and managed a little humor at the same time, a smile on her lips. Belle had never been one to rely on her brother’s for safety, but being here in his arms made her feel at home.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.