size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
04-17-2019, 07:58 PM
Rhyme couldn’t help but wonder if Shaye had too much confidence in him with how easily she sang his praises. He took in a deep breath, finally catching it as night washed over the sky. He moved to lean against her, surprised at how easily he’d settled the vicious anger that threatened to topple all that he helped to build. If Shaye wasn’t his other half… he shook his head mentally. Finding it odd how easy it felt to be next to her in that moment. Maybe it was a comfort knowing that she supported him so fully when his own parents would not.

”Who says you’re not crazy?”

He looked at her a little sternly with the words she uttered. Quirking a brow as he sought her gaze. ”You don’t want to entertain that thought.” His voice were oddly serious in the light of the words that were veered towards a joke. Rhyme had seen crazy though, and the horrors it could bring. Crazy was a state he wished to avoid. The slate alpha aimed to place an icy paw over the top of her midnight toes. ”Thanks for keeping me from doing something I would regret.” The man was sincere as he looked up towards her.