size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantTrick 2019
04-19-2019, 07:55 PM
Verse was right behind him as Noir rounded the maple tree and sat by her, looking curiously if not listlessly up at their father as he answered the summons. He found his attention shift to Verse as she offered a similar answer. Their father smiled gently, and though Noir squinted through the affection he loved the attention. Rhyme managed to put a similar amused smile on Noir’s lips before turning to Tana to try and cheer her up.

He perked up even more at the mention of training. Noir loved to train, and wanted to be the strongest wolf in the pack one day. Even stronger than their dad! He grinned widely, and sat up a little taller as he let thoughts of his mom drift away so he could focus on his father’s words.

”I like training!” He made sure to tell his father before answering the question. ”I have!” His enthusiasm increased as Rhyme’s eyes laid upon him. ”Ears pinned, hackles up, elbows bent…” He continued to mutter the moves as he did them, finally finshed he looked from his father to Verse. He was ready for Rhyme’s praise.