size
Large
build
Light
player
04-20-2019, 01:22 PM
Seduce my mind
and you can have my body
Her liliac gaze followed his for a moment before it began to roam his slender, lithe bodice. It was not that obvious, but it was there; Ra did not imprint much on his pigmentation however there were patches and stripes that reminded the autumn mistress of the man itself. It reminded her of Ithuriel though it did not scream as loud as the others, no, it was more delicate, more subtle to him but it was there nonetheless. Pardon me, sultry were the tones as they escaped her full, ebon lips; gaze locking to his own after a few moment, Nephthys Ma'at Ithuriel is my name. And if I am not mistaken, you are , as well, a child of Ra.a petite, barely there smile tugged at the corners of her maw. It was not the time to think about he Father but she found herself unable to do so when ever she met another sibiling. Ra was like the Sun. He had people orbiting around him; some were so close it burned them, some were so far they were the coldest they could be because they wanted to be closer. The lucky ones were in the perfect distance to feel his warmness and live with him peacefully. In one way or another all the people that met him felt attracted to him. He was the brightest person. The Sun God. But not all of them were fooled by that facade of perfection and warmth. Some knew the diabolical, ruthless and cruel being that laid underneath. And them? Well, in his little System, they were like Pluto: a strange, little cold planet that the Sun did not want around him, but who oddly was spinning around him in circles, in the opposite direction as everyone else. Have you met the others?

Speech

Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together