Extra large
build
Light
player

Treat 2019
04-20-2019, 03:02 PM
Build your own pyramids
write your own hieroglyphs

Large dual colored gaze of liquid metal couldn’t be moved from her features as she stopped him with little effort. Delicate ears perked towards her, the golden nuggets held within glinted in the pink toned light as his attention was wholly hers. After he invoked the name of the sun god the mortal goddess paused.

”Pardon me,”

Her brilliant gaze captured the golden brushed boy, he felt like the pup he had been but a year ago as her authority poured from her lavish coat. ”Nephthys Ma'at Ithuriel,” she gave him her name graciously before guessing correctly that he had also bee sired by Ra. She paused and gave the faintest hint of a smile before pausing.

”Thoth Anhk Ithuriel,” He gave her his own name, wondering how much of Ma’at she embodied. In the heavens the goddess had been his godly aspect’s wife. ”I am.” He answered her question as she asked another, this time about their siblings. He nodded subtly before continuing.

”Anubis and Setekh.” He paused for a moment to take in any reaction she might have had to their names. ”It seems I am not alone in my disdain for our sire, do you serve him?” Though more likely this woman was to be pharaoh than Ra, who could not commit to any of his children. Thoth asked the question anyway, preferring not to assume anything. He’d already been warned about the man, did Nephthys feel the same?

Speech

Where My Demons Hide