size
Large
build
Light
player
04-20-2019, 04:11 PM
Seduce my mind
and you can have my body
The vixen dipper her regalia in courtesy, parting her lips only to allow the honey-kissed words escape her pretty maw, Our family is as dysfunctional as it is large. she would shift her cranium towards the horizon, to her left. With each new sibling the resource pie will get cut a little finer. By the time Toth will be her age, fast growing and hungry, he might get the same meat portion as the pups. She shook these thoughts from her mind with not so much ease; she knew well enough they were capable of fending for themselves and gather their own meal within their strenghts but she could not bare the fact that they were divided. It has been a long time since I had a place to call home. Not until I arrived to Boreas. she returned her gaze back to him, a ghost of a smile tugging at her ebon lips.

Their father was deemed under the moment he hit the ground. He was but a drizzle of the wrong paint, which ruined the vast canvas of the world, transforming pastel and bright dyes into a cool grey. And looking at Toth, even though she just met him, the vixen could not help but wonder.. What is your story, blood? her eyebrow rose in question. Orange orbs watched him in silence after she addressed the question, returning her attention towards the thin line of the horizon, where Heavens thouched the mighty earth, in order to allow him more time to ponder her question but also help him feel more at ease with her, with his sister.

Speech

Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together