Extra large
build
Light
player

Treat 2019
04-20-2019, 05:24 PM
Build your own pyramids
write your own hieroglyphs

She had eyes only for him as he gave her the words that hurt so bad to relive again. There wasn’t sympathy in her gaze, but she held a deep understanding. ”It happened to all of us..” He nodded, having no doubt he was the only one. He had been left because the brute had to go on, to initiate the next round of spawn. Thoth felt his brows knit in frustration as he tried to bury the hot emotions of resentment. It was a mortal feeling, and he could overcome the emotion because he was a god.

Nephthys offered a hint of affection as her long silken tail brushed over his alabaster paw. He watched their fur mingle as she spoke encouragingly to him. ”He is not worth your pain..” Thoth’s precious metal gaze rose to her royal eyes as she shifted gracefully and offered him soft affections. He sighed softly into her touch as her words encouraged his thoughts. He must battle his emotions, for Ra should never hold power over him again. ”Forget their Empire..” Nephthys made sweet promises to him, theoretical empires of their very own. The price only being the complete loss of their memory.

Thoth could feel her power, feel the potential for greatness as it rose in her breast. He could smell it on her neck and feel it in her soft fur. ”Will we build our own? Will you want me at your side?” He felt uncharacteristically vulnerable in her presence. He sought no high throne for himself, but craved a leader to bring structure to his life and law to the land. Thoth needed balance, and without a proper pharaoh there was only chaos. ”Will you allow me to follow you, sister?”

Speech

Where My Demons Hide