size
Large
build
Light
player
04-20-2019, 06:20 PM
Seduce my mind
and you can have my body
They met only moments ago, they only exchanged a few sentences but one thing was for certain; in their veins poured the same blood, the same ichor that fueled their heart and this was, perhaps, one of the only things the Sun God has done good in his life. Giving them life even if it was followed by misfortune. The autumn-kissed babe always thought the name that they shared with the rotten man was a curse, something that weight them down, a rope around their necks but now, now as she gaze dinto the bicolored, heavenly jewels of her youngest brother she could see that such belief no longer applied. Their family, their name was nor a curse, was not a death sentence but hope, hope for a better tomorrow, hope of erasing all the wrongs thei father did and start a new.

For a long time she felt like she was drowning and there was no hope of being saved. The blackness of her memories always seemed to spread through her mind, clouding her thoughts and taking her back to places the vixen never wanted to revisit; places where her Father and Mother laid. But to see hear the boy words gave her not only strenght but hope. The scream die down. The vixen leaned over towards him, resting her regalia on his shoulder. Let's be each other anchor, love. her words were soft like spring breeze against her skin and hardly above a whisper, those syllables were meantfor his ears alone. Let us give each other hope when the darkness creeps in. her chin brushes along his shoulder just as her cheek fur mixed with his own. If you all stand by me, it might just be possible to have a real place to call home. she sighed contently, We might have just met but I would not have you any other place than by my side. she shifted her weight once again in ordered to straighten herself and look him right in the eyes, Will you allow me the honor or calling you my brother? a bright smile spread across her beautiful visage, one meant for him alone as they stood in the clearing, undisturbed, the smaller animals being the only witness to this heartbreaking alliance.

Speech

Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together