Extra large
build
Light
player

Treat 2019
04-20-2019, 06:56 PM
Build your own pyramids
write your own hieroglyphs

Thoth felt the instant connection with her, that strand of fate that connected them on levels deeper than this plain of reality. Surely in the spirit world a bright golden string could be seen connecting the two of them, along with countless other souls he’d yet to effect or might not until after his mortal death. He felt ivory lips pull back in a content smile as she leaned in to rest on his alabaster shoulder. Her words were lyrical whispers, but he heard every single one in his heart and through his entire being. Thoth would offer his trust once more, to the one wolf who deserved it. He knew he wished to follow her as soon as he knew she had taken Ra’s title.

The golden brushed god felt a relief with her words, together they would create an empire. If they leaned on each other they could pull themselves above Ra’s mistakes. Nephthys shifted again, her smoothe form returning to her proud height as she took his gaze. Liquid metal eyes watched her as she spoke the word of the pharaoh. ”Will you allow me the honor or calling you my brother?”

Thoth nodded softly, his own hopeful smile playing on his gold touched lips. The path he was meant to walk revealed itself slowly, but as he stumbled his way back to it relief held him tight. ”Of course, Nephthys.” He whispered back, lulled as they pledged to be an anchor for the other, a hope in the darkness, a home for their hearts. ”Of course, Pharaoh.” He lowered his head again as he promised his loyalty to her.

Speech

Where My Demons Hide