Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-20-2019, 11:24 PM
She read off her name as Nephthys, a name that Gero had heard before. Though, more so in legends and stories. Though he was not one who had come across anyone with that sort of name before, his parents and family members have traveled vast locations before reaching his old territory and home. And, considering he was a long lost prince, he had to learn and know a lot of things. "Pleasure to meet you, Nephthys," he spoke, his voice charming and calming to the ear as he continued. "My name is Gero McGregor, and again thank you for your offer but I can assure you, I can catch my own fish so, please," a slight smile spread across his maw in reassurance before turning his attention to the lake where he caught the fish.

"Also, I know fish isn't the best, but if you'd like a lesson to catch a fish in a way that is much easier and efficient, let me know. Though, it's more so a method a bear might use but it's quick," he grinned, giving her a slightly playful wink to break the awkwardness and bring a new light if he possibly could. He knew he was different, but the male didn't care as long as he got things done.