gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
04-21-2019, 08:21 AM
You Wash Your Hands, You Come Home Clean...

Sunlight began to filter through the clouds and he closed his eyes for a moment to enjoy the warmth on his back before his green eyes turned back to Nephthys. She had seen a system of writing in her own home land but she did not know it. "Your homeland sounds fascinating. Is it far from here?" Not that he would likely have time to visit. Still, he was curious about the lands of the world and amazed at just how vast the world seemed to be.

Griff gestured for Ashiel to let go and he took the feather up gently in his beak then held it in one of his talons as he turned it and examined the work. Nodding the bird turned to Ashiel. "I think its finished, now we need to figure out the ink and surface situation."

Ashiel smiled and nodded as Nephthys continued. Stating that the wolves of her homeland would write upon flowers crushed with water. "That is fascinating. One of the things we wish to figure out is what to write on though I believe Griff has a surface in mind." The bird nodded. "I think we can try writing on treated hide but we'll need to see. Anyway we probably should be going. Pyralis will be wondering what is taking us so long."

"Talk"

-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.