size
Small
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
04-21-2019, 09:22 AM
Build me up from bones, Wrap me up in skin, Hold me close enough to breathe me in

Drífa examined Éldi's wounds. The minor lacerations could be licked clean but she would need to do something about the deeper wounds. A poultice of yarrow and white willow would be effective. The yarrow would help with the bleeding and the willow would help with the pain. She probably should add something to help reduce the chance of infection but what…

The older woman paced along the shelves, eyes searching for what she desired. Stopping at some dried wild garlic she nodded. Yes, this would do well. "You might smell a bit strong but this will help keep nasty bugs from growing in your wounds." She added the garlic to the mix and began to work it into a paste, pausing to turn to Ignatius she responded. "They are looking alright but I see a number of herbs we should restock and a few ailments I see no herbs for. However, our pack is still young here and I am sure we can have the stores fully stocked in no time. Especially once spring comes."