Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
04-21-2019, 09:57 AM
Chasing Twisters In The Canyon

Cordelia sought her brother and Pyralis could understand something of such a quest. As she wandered and explored the lands of Boreas some days she hoped to see her brother's face, to see that he had returned from their old homeland to be by her side once more. She knew it was a foolish hope. Part of her expected that they would die separated. She'd often thought of returning home but she could never bring herself to do so. She'd left and never looked back as was her nature.

She listened to the name and wracked her thoughts trying to remember if she'd heard it before. Finally she shook her head. "I am sorry, I am not familiar with the name but I hope you find him. It is a shame for family to be separated." A call from Alkali alerted her to the hawk as well as the position of the moon. She had a long way to go tonight. "It has been a pleasure Cordelia, but if you will excuse me, I have much mischief to finish tonight." She dipped her head and slipped back into the shadows.

-exit-

My Cathedral Is The Badlands

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!