Extra large
build
Light
player

Treat 2019
04-21-2019, 03:54 PM
Build your own pyramids
write your own hieroglyphs

Her gaze seemed pleased as Thoth so easily agreed to her desires. She straightened proudly, her graceful movements mirroring her words. ”You are home now, Toth.” The words brought him comfort, more than he expected. The boy visibly relaxed, he would have lowered himself fully to the ground had her gaze commanded him not to. ”Meet me here tomorrow night, blood. Such a ocassion requires celebration.” She offered him more soft affections before slipping past him. He thought he’d caught the scent of pups on her, and didn’t doubt that was where her destination lay.

”I’ll be waiting.” He murmured in reply despite her form already diappearing into the brilliant forest beyond. Thoth found himself smiling hopfully, his life had found the meaning he was looking for. He would follow his sister Nephthys as Pharaoh to prove the Ithuriel name was stronger than Ra.

Golden and Silver eyes glanced towards the sun as it continued to shine brightly through the purple-pink flowers. There was still much to be learned about this place.

-exit-

Speech

Where My Demons Hide