Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
04-21-2019, 04:19 PM

The slate alpha greeted him and followed with an answer to his question. Better than he deserved huh? Well, he wouldn't pass his judgment on Rhyme. It wasn't his business, anyway. While he loathed the idea of inbreeding, maybe it was just how the Destructions were. All speculation of course, but he did wonder from time to time just how in the hell the family got so big and all resembled each other so much. He knew genes and stuff could be passed down, but literally, every Destruction he encountered so far it seemed like all had the same if not similar, markings. He didn't respond to that, however, and instead pricked his ears forward when he spoke again. So, his plans had gotten out eh? He supposed it was to be expected. Secrets didn't stay secret for very long when living in a pack as big as Abaven's, and he didn't doubt that his niece and nephew might have mentioned it to others.

"Yes, I do. I plan on trying to start a pack of my own in the near future. I've already talked it over with Ignis and Actaea, and they are okay with that. Of course, I've not forced them to go with me. They're choosing to go of their own accord." He raised his head to get a better look at him, "It's nothing personal with you. I just feel like my ideals and that of Abaven's...or Shaye's, rather, are on completely different levels." Of course, he was sure Rhyme knew that already. There was no need to mention what she'd done at the battlefield that day. It was still a sore spot for him, and he hadn't talked to her since.

"speech"