size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
04-21-2019, 07:21 PM
Shaye was on border patrol, blowing some steam as she ran the length of the border, occasionally stopping and taking samples of the scents just past her pack lands. Things had been quiet lately, like the world was still waking up from winter. She knew summer wouldnt be far off now, and the thought of her children growing filled her with trepidation. She still needed to speak to Rhyme about beginning Poems official training as heir to the pack. She wanted to mold the girl into a strong leader, and wanted Rhyme to show her the ropes when it came to being a warrior Alpha.

She paused at one point, and observed a speck in the distance. She couldn't make out its form yet, but it was moving in a search pattern across the sky.
The white shape grew clearer the closer it got, and Shaye stopped once she realised the figure moving towards her was Rhymes raven companion. She took a seat and waited a moment for the bird to clear the distance to the border, and in moments the creature was before her. "Guess Rhyme wanya me, eh?" She voices, and rose to her feet as the bird turned and began to head the direction it had come from. She followed after, falling into a tireless lope. The bird was of course faster then her, but it was easy to get the gist of the direction. She arrived a little after the bird, and would find him watching the ocean, where their land fell away to cliff side. She stopped beside him and glanced downwards. She could see his other raven, imperia hunting in the waves. "I see you found the beat view"
She commented, knowing whatever he had summoned her for would come without any promoting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.