gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
04-21-2019, 09:48 PM
Ara didn’t push about the severity of her cough, she could hear it just as well as Novel. The sad truth she was coming to accept was that she would have the affliction for the rest of her life. These were some of her last days, the thought was troubling but also comforting. She was old and lived a long full life. But she was tired, and she always felt pain. Worse now it seemed without Elohim. Life was hard, and waking up each day grew more difficult. "What I wouldn't give to be young again," Ara’s sweet words drew her from the looming darkness.

Novel managed a smile on her features as her mate’s words echoed her thoughts. To be young, without pain. There was pain in her younger years, but it was different. This felt like her heart was growing too heavy to beat. "I don't want to live without you…” Novel shifted herself to look into Ara’s bright eyes, still beautiful to behold all these years later. She could feel the emotion and the determination within her mate as she spoke of hard truths. Novel understood what she said comepletely.

She nodded softly, not being able to blame her mate for coming to such a decision. In fact, ”I.. I would do the same for you.” Not that Novel really thought that she had more days left than Ara. her cough was worsening, her time was limited. ”Even if I feel I.. will be first.” mismatched ears fell to her skull as she became more blunt than her mate had been. She attempted to reach up and glean some supportive affection from her love. It was all she had left now.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]