size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
04-21-2019, 09:58 PM
Solitude was quick in his task, and quickly found and convinced Shaye to follow him back to the border of the cliffs. The white bird took his place on Rhyme’s shoulders, the slate alpha had coiled his haunches to seat himself at the ledge. The large white bird settle for a moment as he watched Imperia and her fishing game, before deciding to join his mate.

Rhyme shifted slightly to watch Shaye as she appeared before him. She commented on the view and he managed a quick nod. The view, however nice, was not what he brought her to him for. ”I’ll go ahead and start with the difficult topic.” He started slowly while his blue and lavender gaze shifted from Shaye to the horizon. ”Tana.. is all but gone. I haven’t seen her, the kids…” He sighed heavily, his features shifting to the ground as he picked over his next words. ”Haven’t seen her either.” The tone of his voice said everything his words didn’t. Verse, Theory, and Noir were missing their mom. ”I’m really worried how losing her is going to affect them.” At least she had the decency to remain until they were weaned.

These days he hated the fact that Tana had birthed them. She tried to leave them twice, and succeeded on abandoning their children on the third try. He didn’t understand how a mother could so easily leave her kids, and without even a goodbye.