size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster

The Ooze Participant1K
04-22-2019, 04:41 PM
Ig laughed and shook his head quickly, "Fear not, you certainly won't end up with paws like mine unless you're moving too slow. I hesitated more than a few times and didn't care for them afterwards." That, and he might have been pushed by an over-exuberant Sephira once and fell in the coals and- well that was a story to reminisce in another time lest he start remembering how it felt to burn the shit out of his feet.

"Absolutely. I should be able to demonstrate well before the arena is actually finished." he had to think a moment at the suggestion of torches. He'd seen similar things done, but he'd never tried to carry anything himself. "Maybe, once everyone who is going to do it has had some practice, that might be a nice idea. Although when starting out it's best to only have to concentrate on walking. Food for thought though..." It could be fun to have some sort of performance planned out for their very first festival.

Turning back to the stakes strewn across the ground, he sighed and moved to push the one's that he hadn't used yet into a slightly neater pile. "I think I need a bit of a break, this might be a little easier to map out with fresh eyes." Glancing back towards Song, Ignatius paused for a moment, canting his head before adding, "You know, it's a crime how little I feel I know about my members. If you've nothing else to tend to I'd enjoy getting to know you a little more Song."