An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
04-22-2019, 08:31 PM
The girl- bless her heart- said she couldn't leave Abaven and Ashmedai had to look away to hide his darkening expression as she spoke. Yeah. No. No way he was going to let his pups be raised in Abaven. Yes he was sure someone of her stature could be a lead warrior since Abaven didn't have any actual fighters. Ash swallowed his rising discontentment. He would try to settle this in a civil way.

"Darlin', my brother's pack is a good pack filled with warriors. It's safe and..." Ah, shit, he was starting to lose this argument wasn't he. He really didn't want to upset her, he really didn't.

"I just- uh- don't... have the best history with Abaven, so I think... it might be a bad idea for me to go there or to have our pups there. But, but my brother's pack would have us. We could still visit. I-"

He looked away, as if fighting back some confusion or some hurt expression. Could he pull her with emotions? Before she pulled him with hers?

"I was just thinking- hoping- you'd wanna come and, have a family together." Ok, ok, good and.... time to stare at your paws and get all quiet!

"I guess I was wrong."

Was he being a sleazeball? Yes. Was that better than having to rip her from Abaven's less than capable pack? Probably. Not that he was ruling it out, though.
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.