size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Treat 2019
04-22-2019, 10:31 PM
Confusion rapidly degenerated to alarm and then to a faint horror as he hemmed and hawwed and sought to explain himself further. Peggy's eyes grew wide as he spoke, mismatched gaze fixed on him. Her fond smile had quickly faded as she bit at her lip. "I can't leave Abaven," she repeated, barely above a whisper. She swallowed hard, feeling her loyalties jerked back and forth like a tug toy between two vigorous pups. She'd sworn to Corvus that she'd always be there. She was supposed to protect him and their family, make sure that none of the new pups had to go through what they'd been through. She couldn't do that and still follow the love of her life, the father of her pups, to another pack. But he was offering her everything she'd ever wanted - a home, a love, a family. "I have family there... responsibilities. I can't walk away from that, it would be... wrong. Surely there's some way we can patch up your differences with Abaven." She was ashamed at the pleading note that had entered her voice, but she couldn't help herself.