size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
04-23-2019, 04:59 PM

"I'm...The leader." Audits perked up as she spared a glance at the wolf she now recognized as an alpha. Now that she thought about it, she should have known. He carried himself like one despite his earlier fumblings. But she didn't blame him, she tended to have that effect on men. She offered a coy smile as she returned her attention to his body, his musk capturing her attention. She had never really been this close to a male that wasn't her brother...but even then, she hadn't seen her brother or father since she was a pup.

She caught sight of his smile, but didn't think much of it at first. Naive was the woman that brushed up against an already experienced man. Unaware was she about his intentions...“Maybe you’d like to get to know me a little better...” Audits leaned towards his voice as she brushed against his side again, closing her eyes as she inhaled his scent. "I think I would like that," She murmured. Before she knew it, she felt him upon her. The babe gasped loudly and inhaled sharply at the contact. Had she been more experienced and not so naive, she perhaps would have known what he meant.

Electricity shot through her, legs trembling but she did not ask nor beg him to stop. Tyranis had just opened up a whole new world for the fiery babe. And for once in her life, she felt like her namesake. In this moment...she was in paradise.

-Fade to black-

"Talk" "You" Think
Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!