size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
04-23-2019, 08:21 PM
Epitaph hesitated for a moment as he contemplated her question, she knew that finding your place after being born into slavery like he had been was difficult. Rhythm hated that he had been taken from her, but thinking about it always made her heart hurt. There had been nothing she could do to keep him, she couldn't do anything at the time and she certainly couldn’t do anything now but offer him her love. "I'm trying to learn," the young man answered. Hemlock, did she know that name? It was vaguely familiar as voices were aroused from her memory.

”...to pay them back."

Rhythm mentally shook her thoughts of the past, it was too painful to dwell on. She had to linger in the present, it was all she could act upon now. "May I help you search?" She smiled over at him as he stepped closer. Her dark tail wagged eagerly behind her, ”Please, I’d love that.” She let herself take a step or two closer to Epitaph. ”Most everything I can find here can also be found near legion, but I couldn’t help my curiosity. To interpret without sight, how much the land has changed.” She murmured softly as she lifted her head, testing the air of its many scents.

”Lets start this way,” she finally decided. Her pace would start slow as she headed eastward.

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads