gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Church
04-25-2019, 06:57 PM

The valley itself was alive with the chirping of birds and bounding hares, a line of quail chicks tutted behind their mother in front of the two wolves, completely indifferent to the two massive predators before them. Peg had never known a place could be so full of life, even in the meadows of his home animals were wary of wolves and scampered away at the slightest sound, here it seemed the animals couldn’t be bothered to live in fear, or perhaps they were too preoccupied reclaiming land that was no longer within a wolf’s territory.

He paused to lap at a small spring formed by the winter thaw and gave a quick glance at the jagged peak in the distance that had most likely formed it before returning to Philomena’s side as she began to speak again. Her brother and mother were still nowhere to be found and her daughter had fallen ill. He couldn’t keep but smiling then at her fortune that his own siblings and mother had joined him.

“You might be in luck then.” He said with a wry grin. “My mother recently joined me here, she’s an incredibly skilled healer.” He told her, moving to match his pace with hers. “My two sisters are here as well, and they’ve agreed to join us.” He explained. “It seems like our pack of vengeance is coming along quite well, in spite of everything that’s happened.”

speaking Thinking  you