gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantValentines 2020Critical Fail!Trick 2019
04-25-2019, 07:20 PM
Poem watched proudly as her companion circled and gave his call. Bright lavender and blue gaze looked around her until the two toned form of an Erovare boy made himself visible. Poem offered a polite smile to him as he padded closer and asked about Edgar as he landed awkwardly on Poem’s slate marked hips. He looked from the fledgling bird to her as he asked, ”Is that your familiar?” She tilted her head curiously, having never heard that term before.

”He’s my companion, I.. don’t know what a familiar is.” Dark ears perked towards him as she leaned forward curiously. ”I’d like to know how to get one though,” she almost asked. Her father had two ravens to help him with his alpha duties, she supposed she could also have a second friend, who happened to be a familiar. Whatever that happened to be. Her icy tail flicked at her hindquarters before she lowered her haunches to the ground. A thrill at being so close to the border ran through her, she felt like an alpha already. Standing here on the border talking to a stranger… She was just like her mom.