gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Church
04-25-2019, 09:02 PM

“I think the swelling is what would get them first, I still have to test it, but if it was as bad as the swelling on my skin, their throat would close in minutes, strangling them.” He said, fully engrossed in the topic. “I’ve heard of something similar happening when wolves are near certain plants or at certain foods.” He explained. “They call them allergies, but they sound a lot worse than hay fever, or a case of the sniffles.” He said thoughtfully. “I think the best place to use it would be the eyes though; I imagine it’s strong enough to blind someone completely. If you wanted them to stay alive, I mean, well, assuming shock doesn’t kill them, it is incredibly painful and the eyes can be so sensitive.” He rambled and caught himself looking into Mephistopheles’s eyes yet again before he forced himself to look away.  

With the sun nearly set the air around them had begun to chill. Rain did his best to keep from shivering but couldn’t help but glance at the other male’s russet pelt and wonder how warm he would feel pressed against him.  He pushed the thought away resolutely and focused instead on locating his bags. “We should go soon, it’s getting late.” He muttered, almost unwillingly. The Phoenix wasn’t a bulky creature like the one that had tried to take him in the garden, he was lithe but muscular, like a large cat and had the air of confident power that came with the comparison. He marveled at how different he appeared now to how he had just a few hours earlier, crying and vulnerable, now he wore his wounds proudly, like badges, and Rain wondered distantly if he had been the reason why.  

"Talk"  "Thought"   "You"