size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
04-28-2019, 03:19 PM
She had already spoken to Allegro and promoted that man to a higher rank, as well as a few other members to their chosen fields. Next on her list was Brandr, who would also be moved to a higher ranking hunter position. The somewhat new wolf was active in her pack lands, often hunting and providing for Abaven.

She knew he would do well in a higher position, and wanted to put this idea forth to him, as well as a few others she had considered. She wanted the hunters in Abaven to work more as a team, and a few thoughts on how to do so.

It was with this on her mind that she made her way through Abaven’s territory, pausing by the kill pile, where she raised her head and called to the man. Brandr would know there was nothing troubling in her summons, with her song open and free as it called across the lands. That done, she took a seat and waited for the hunter to find her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.