gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
04-28-2019, 06:15 PM

She would smile as he stated he would appreciate the help. She picked herself up and began to lead him through the woods when he was ready. These woods were one of the best spots she had found, it was more central giving way to plentiful prey all year around. This would be a great spot if he chose the North for his pack. She would listen to him while guiding him around nodding in agreement. She agreed that it was worth a try because without trying there is no way of knowing if your truly cut out for something.

"You won't ever know if your cut out for it unless you try something my father made sure to drill into my head," she said glancing to him and smiling.

He spoke of his plans, the first thing he brought up was gathering wolves. He named two others that would for sure be joining him, but he would need more. It made her ponder for a moment wondering what was different with the pack life versus life at home with her family. She had to admit she wouldn't mind learning and seeing more of Acere, he had been the only kind face she had met since coming here.

Sure she didn't know if she was cut out for a pack, but like she had just told him, you never know unless you try. Plus he needed the wolf power so why not put herself to good use?

"I've never been a pack wolf before, but I would be willing to give it a try if you need the wolves," she offered.

"Speech"