size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
04-28-2019, 07:11 PM
He couldn’t help but watch her as she looked upon him with a sad kindness. Rhyme’s lips pulled back softly into the semblance of a smile. Being with Shaye had become a bit more easy now that things were starting to settle down a bit. Abaven was slowly coming into balance and it felt good knowing they had found the right track. They might have disagreed fiercy from time to time, but at the end of the day Shaye was the wolf he could trust the most. The only adult he could really truly count on in his life. He would always love her.

Rhyme’s vow replayed in his head, all the promises he made to those he loved seem to crumble in his paws. He’d been made to eat his own words too many time. Promises not kept returned to haunt him frequently.

As he watched Shaye her words would come as a surprise as she offered to be there for his other three children. He knew Theory looked up to Shaye, Noir seemed… indifferent at best, and Verse seemed afraid of her.

“..I will always love and look out for them.”

His lips pulled further back into a smile, glad to hear that she would happily delve so deeply into his kids lives. If they wanted her that was. ”It’s good to hear that Shaye, I’m.. so concerned for them.” He finally tore his gaze away from her. ”More freedom, and having a mentor to also look out for them will be good for them.” None of this would replace their mother, but hopefully the sting wouldn’t be as bad.