Master Fighter (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
04-28-2019, 09:24 PM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2019, 09:25 PM by Aurielle.)
Aurielle Adravendi

The shimmering white Spirit smiled slightly as she caught Song’s expressions as she mentioned the festival plans, and her tail tapped the ground as Ignatius professed his acceptance of participating. She hoped this meant she’d see more of his pack and get to know those of Fyri, and that the two packs might be able to intermingle and befriend one another.

Her eyes sparked with interest as the fire-made male spoke of his own plans for a summer festival, and she nodded, a smile breaking over her features. “I’d definitely love to participate. Might I ask what the project you're working on is or is it a surprise?” A grin was on her features as she asked the last.

As Ignatius’ features became thoughtful, Aurielle waited patiently, interested to see what had brought the male to such a pensive moment, and she listened intently as he spoke his next piece. She paused for several minutes as she considered his question and what she knew, both from Gwen and her Father, as well as her own interactions. Ignatius hadn’t mentioned Branch’s pack, Kesali. Had the large male made it to Fyri?

After a moment, she spoke, including Song in the conversation with a tip of her ear toward him.

"I can add a little about Lirim that you might not have known yet—they are my pack’s sister pack. My Aunt Faite founded it during my father’s reign, not long after my grandmother’s passing and a challenge for Celestial. Torin is my cousin.” She smiled briefly before she thought and went on.

“There is a pack in Auster called The Risen Empire. They are a family called the Abraxas. These wolves believe that they are gods, or at the very least, godlings. We are, to them, mortals, and the general gist that I’ve gathered from what we’ve heard of them is that they wish to conquer such packs as those led by ‘mortals’. They’ve encountered our border before, back when Father was alpha and I was either not yet born or still very tiny. He said they were skulking about instead of calling for an alpha, only members of our pack were already on guard and called for reinforcements.”

She paused, running through what she knew further, then, “This family has, in the past, challenged for packs. The latest that I’m aware of was Talis, which they won.”

She paused, tipping her nose southward. “I was visited by a Branch Wreckage a while back. He leads a pack called Kesali. He stated that they are fully neutral, a pack of traders. He seems a good enough male, but I hope that this peaceful nature doesn’t become viewed as a potential weakness to be exploited by the darker packs.”

Her head cocked slightly as she pondered further, then she added, “And in the south, I encountered two other pack territories, however, I was on my way home from visiting with Shaye to reaffirm our own alliance, and I needed to return home. So, I didn’t stop. Nor has any alpha from either of them come to my border to speak with a leader.”

She fell silent, a shrug lifting one shoulder as she gazed to the two males. “I’m afraid that’s all I know, thus far.”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.