size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
04-28-2019, 11:15 PM

She appeared faster than he expected, and he was glad to see that she was safe and sound. He could see the smile on her face, and it even caused him to smile a real, genuine smile for the first time in his life. She approached and sought to bury her face into his chest and he reciprocated by wrapping his neck around hers and hugging her. "I'm glad to see you're safe," He murmured, the Male pulling back slightly to lick the top of her head in an affectionate manner. He missed her a lot. His only thoughts while he was gone had been about her, and that had fueled him enough to fight his hardest and come out victorious every time.

"How have you been since I've been gone? Have you eaten enough? Have they taken care of you?" Of course they were helping take care of her. It was obvious. She was well fed and no sign of injury or illness. He had many questions that he wanted to ask, but he also just wanted her company and to hold her and touch her and just be with her. "I missed you." He murmured as he buried his muzzle into her neck.

"Talk" | 'Think'

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!