gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
04-29-2019, 06:47 PM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2019, 06:48 PM by Shaye I.)

After a moment of watching, she realised what Poem was doing, as Edgar moved a few paces back, a creature in its beak that it quickly swallowed. At her call, the bird hopped to her daughters back, and the young wolf would trott forward, curiosity in her bright tone. Shaye smiled, she couldn’t help it at the sound of Poem’s open curiosity.

“Hey little one” she said, giving her daughter a gentle nuzzle and kiss on the forehead. She was growing so tall already, her creamy coat changing at the season progressed. She had the duel eyes of her father, and a warrior's spirit. Shaye loved her with all her heart.

“I told you a little while ago that one day you would be Alpha” she reminded her daughter. “Today, we start your training in that direction” she explained. “All your siblings are about to start their training, in fact” she explained.

"Talk" "You" Think

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.