size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
04-29-2019, 07:07 PM

Poem’s joy was contagious, and Shaye laughed gently at her daughters antics. Poor Edgar managed to hold on through the twirl, before Poem settled- or tried to. Shaye could quickly see that only busy-work would get through to poem today. Any theory would simply go in one ear and out the other.

“Yes, you can travel all of Abaven now, and you’ll be allowed supervised, to head out of Abaven lands, as well. Supervised by myself or your father, at this stage.” she explained to Poem. she couldn’t leave any wiggle room, or she knew Poem would run with it. If she hadn’t specified who was supervising her.

“Today we are going to learn about how a pack works and operates.” she explained to Poem. she got up and started to walk, knowing Poem would concentrate better if she was moving. “The first thing a pack needs is wolves, and then it needs material resources. Do you think you can name three?” she asked her young daughter.

"Talk" "You" Think

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.