An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Fail!Christmas 2019Treat 2019
04-29-2019, 10:16 PM
She ignored his question and instead decided to look at him before responding and asking him a question of her own. "Thinking. Do you like being here?" He didn't react much to her question. He could be a jerk and say that she should know what he thought already, but...he decided not to do that. It seemed like a genuine question that required a genuine answer. He walked closer to her, his own gaze finding the ground as he moved. "No." He said curtly. His gaze found hers as he sat down, ears flattening slightly against his head. "I miss dad. I miss our den. I miss being home."

He inhaled deeply before letting it out, the boy averting his gaze from her for a moment. "Do you like it here? It's kinda...I dunno...there's a lot of wolves here but...dad isn't here. He was supposed to teach me a buncha stuff, but..." He was missing out on learning. He hated it here, and he was certain he would say just that the next time someone asked him.