Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Christmas 2019Treat 2019
04-29-2019, 10:40 PM

Alright...he had never formally taught anyone how to fight, and he had never really been formally taught, either. But how hard could it be? While hunting was more his forte, he would give this a go. "Alright, we'll start with something easy first." He stood and stepped several paces away from her before turning to face her again. He still wasn't entirely sure how this was gonna work since she wasn't full grown yet, but he could at least give her pointers until he could do a proper lesson back home. Maybe sparring someone her own size would be a great deal better, but right now it was just him and her. "I want you to come at me as fast and as hard as you can. Think of me as an enemy right now, okay? I know I'm a lot bigger, but one day you'll be just as big. And there are also full grown wolves that are puppy sized out there, too." He smiled as he settled into a mock battle stance, teeth baring as he rolled his shoulders. That's what they'd do! He'd just pretend she was one of those midget wolves during this practice session, because chances were, she'd end up fighting wolves both bigger and smaller than her. "Alright, let's begin!