Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
04-30-2019, 12:03 AM
Tempest didn’t have long to wait. Golden eyes met hues of a familiar shade and her eyes widened ever so slightly. Of all the wolves she thought she could meet here she had expected a stranger to meet her at the borders… not her sister. But Tempest wasn’t unhappy about this turn of events. Her tail began wagged back and forth as well, gaze lighting up just like when she had seen Storm for the first time after so, so long apart. Her mother might not have been well… but it meant the world for Tempest to be able to see her.

Tempest welcomed the touch of her sister and wrapped her head around her sister’s own to embrace her. “The feeling is mutual, Cor.” Her words were gentle as she allowed her eyes to close. She let her guard down, drinking in her sister’s scent and those upon her coat. “I honestly didn’t know if I’d see you again… glad to see fate had other plans.”

Then a new scent invaded her nose and Tempest drew back, golden gaze opening to fall on the one who approached. Her smile had faded though the look she wore was not necessarily unkind. It was more thoughtful, analyzing the woman who introduced herself as alpha of Abaven.

“I’m Tempest Wreckage,” She spoke calmly. “Glad to see that Abaven still holds its name.” A small smile touched her lips. “I know with changing paws a pack can change. I can only hope that this Abaven is similar enough to the one I was born into as a child.” She canted her head to the side. “But I am happy enough to see my sister here, and that tells me it can not be too off from those days. Tell me, Alpha Shaye, would Abaven have need of a fighter to help protect the ranks?”