gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Bluetick
04-30-2019, 09:15 AM

Storm had always worried about the girls that had disappeared, fearing that something bad had happened and that they were taken from this world prematurely. Call it the mother in her, because she shouldn't worry. The girls had the Wreckage bloodline which was strong and held numerous generations of wolves that could survive and think on their feet. It seemed the bloodline was strong with Tempest to have her alive, well, and seeming to be doing so great! It was a big time relief and gave her hope that Derecho was also out there somewhere.

"Don't apologize dear, you are here right now and that's what counts." Storm would say.

She spoke of meeting Elias and how the meeting didn't set right. Storm herself didn't know much of the man. The first time meeting him had been horrible, but the result was her wonderful first litter of kids. The second time the male seemed completely 180 difference from the last time and seemed highly interested in herself and their children. She wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, but it still seemed very odd.

"I don't know to much about him. I told one of the elders about our two meetings and they feel there may be some sort of mental issue, but they were not 100 percent positive," she would reply quietly. "Ty has his own pack with Cloud as his secondary leader. Cloud is also taking care of one of your three youngest sisters that you havn't met yet. As far as Corentine and Derecho, I'm not sure. When I left Abaven long ago Corentine was still there, but I havn't made it back to see if she had stayed and Derecho I have not found any trace of."

"Talk" | 'Think'

Art by Mochiimomo
[Image: pV7voRu.png]
[Image: 6qyNX6O.png]
Storm is completely blind
Storm's Companion Eli (Wolverine) is assumed to be with her at all times